View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #4

clkelley
Full Access Member

Useful on that snowtoy too. These tests may take a little while. I am going to compare a few different things. I want to compare shipping time, nothing is more aggravating to me than having to wait forever for a part or product to be delivered.

Then I want to make sure there is also other testing happening at the same time to show things in an unbiased light so I sent a can of the ACF-50 to Mike Hammer because he already has the Amsoil MPHD and just ordered "LPS3" to also compare to. He is going to test for results in Florida while I test here in the mountains of Virginia.

I then want to test for three initial variables. Overall rust prevention, how they "look" when used on chrome and how they do on nuts and bolts after they have already rusted and need to be broken loose.

As for use on chrome, it is well documented that the "carrier" in the spray in the Amsoil MPHD goes on with a yellow tint. But that it clears after hardening. I want to test that by allowing each sample of chrome to cure inside in temp controlled environment taking before and after pics to show the difference between the three ( I just ordered the LPS3 )