View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
SBA800
Banned

Default 509 Dirt Pro Goggles
Alright, so up till now, I have been using my 509 Sinister snowmobile goggles while I ride my quad, while this works, its not very ideal as these sinister sled goggles were designed with cold temps in mind. you can only imagine how warm they are in the summer months.

i have been waiting for 509 to have some of their dirt pro goggles in stock, as they were all out of stock. And im damn glad I waited and didnt buy something else.

they have just released their 2013 line of dirt pro goggles, these are a ATV/MX specific goggle. designed for summer riding, in dusty, dirty, and muddy hot conditions. lots of venting, but its done in a way to prevent dust from getting in. same system but implemented differently than their sled goggles. which works wonderfully.

Here are some pictures of the goggles I ordered. They have tear off posts, hinged straps to ensure a tight fit against the face, and a polorized lens for those bright sunny days. I will also be ordering another set, with a clear lens for cloudy days, and night riding.

These will fit perfectly in my helmet, as my helmet is the exact same shell 509 uses for their helmets.

Also helmet is matte black, and goggles are matte black. perfect!

these are the clear ones. lenses are interchangeable, however i find it easier, and more convenient to simply have two pairs.

Once i recieve these in the mail, and have a chance to test them out, I shall update this thread.

Last edited by SBA800; 07-15-2013 at 10:53 PM.
SBA800 is offline   Reply With Quote