View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #5
SBA800
Banned

so i got the dirt pros the other day, finally had a chance to get em opened and threw em on to see how the polarized lens works. absolutely love the lens. makes the sunny and even overcast days so much better for riding. like giant sunglasses lol.

and look damn good from the outside to. cannot see through em from the outside when they're on the helmet. jet black. looks badass.

they have tear off posts so if i ever wanna throw some clear tear offs on i have that option. the posts do get in the field of view, but theyre small enough it wont be an issue for me at all. 509 also has a roll film kit, which you can attach and simply roll the strips off, rather than tear them, off.

the strap on these is smaller than the sinisters however, which honestly i dont have an issue with. its summer, i have no gloves, or thin gloves on. no problem feeling and adjusting the skinier strap. on the sinisters the thick strap is ncie cause with sledding gloves on things arent grasped as easily.

no review on ventilation yet as my quad is still down.

they do feel better though just walking around. tighter seal and they seem to not squish my nose so much. due to less foam for warmer weather.

pics in next post
SBA800 is offline   Reply With Quote