View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 02:39 AM   #428
SBA800
Banned

It's more tempting now than ever man.
Just don't know if its financially possible lol.

No matter what I do, I have decided to stop caring about my work ethic at this company. From now on, it's "who gives a shit" attitude. May not be the best attitude, but oh well. Not my problem. They wanna stuck me where I don't want to be, fine. I just won't try my hardest to actually do the job.

This will piss the operator off, my supervisor, etc. not my problem, you shove me where I don't want to work, and give me half assed training compared to what I should be getting, not my fault I don't know what I'm doing.

So for the time being, these are the words I shall live by.

So I will go to my job, I will do what I can, I WILL NOT bust my ass, and when I'm asked why I am taking so long, or not doing things right, or get bitched at by the operator, my answer shall be simple.

I do not want to be here, and I have not received proper training. If you wish to bitch at someone, go see the supervisor.

So much bullshit.
I haven't even scratched the surface as to what kind of shit goes on at this place.

This week won't be bad, only 3 days.
But the two weeks after that, they have me scheduled for 5 days a week, at 12 hours a day. So, 15 hours for me taking into account driving time. Which I do consider part of my work day.
So, 75 hours a week. Lovely. I'm gonna be dead tired. But I'll make a shit load if money due to overtime pay.

Which, keep in mind overtime should be voluntary, correct? Well, apparently not for me. I have to do at minimum 4 days out of the 5. Which is 12 over a regular work week. I'm going to do all 5 just for the money, but it just gives me all that much more leverage if I decided to bitch to the union about all this shit.

Last edited by SBA800; 07-15-2013 at 02:42 AM.
SBA800 is offline   Reply With Quote