Go Back   Off Highway Vehicle Forum - ATVs | Dirt Bikes | Snowmobiles | Watercrafts > Snowmobile Forums > Polaris
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Polaris Polaris snowmobile forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2013, 05:57 AM   #1

AK SNO RIDER
Full Access Member

Default Ak Sno's Sleds!
This thread is where I am gonna put pics, mods, riding trips, and whatever else for me and my sleds. I'll slowly update this as I have time and/or feel like it. For tonight I'll just toss up a couple of pictures to get started.

This is the most recent picture of my 2004 Polaris RMK 600, 144" track. This is how it currently sits, and from this day forth it will more than likely never change. Been riding this sled for quite a few years and have done a lot to it, I'll post details on what has been done before too long.

I just picked up this beast today. 2013 Pro RMK 800, 155" track. Pretty stoked, been wanting a Pro for a long time. This is it fresh out of the back of my truck. I've got some plans for it already, of course. Was able to talk my dealer into taking the red panels and seat off of a 600 they had and swapping them out for the black panels that this sled would have come with. I'm definitely happy with it! Only red 2013 800 around, to their knowledge.

That's it for right now, there will be lots more to come but I gotta get some sleep tonight...ha.

Last edited by AK SNO RIDER; 01-09-2013 at 06:03 AM.
AK SNO RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote