Go Back   Off Highway Vehicle Forum - ATVs | Dirt Bikes | Snowmobiles | Watercrafts > Member's Area > The Champagne Room
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Champagne Room The off-topic section.

Old 07-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #421

nosbusa
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by SBA800 View Post
Nah, bigger fridge haha. I got this one set perfect for both beer and the good stuff. Perfect temp.

my workplace finally pissed me off enough to seriously start looking for a new job.

Might just have to go to noah and learn to install audio
ha, i pay in peanuts.....
nosbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #422
SBA800
Banned

Ha well then nevermind
SBA800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #423

nosbusa
Full Access Member

so, what happene at your job to make you want to leave?
Old 07-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #424
SBA800
Banned

Multiple things all adding up to be to much bullshit.

Terrible management, pay checks are always wrong, and the final straw, giving me no option in switching departments. Someone in a different department quit. Ok, so normally they would put out a job posting to see if anyone else in the building wants the job. Which I'm sure there are.

However, my supervisor is making me so it. He's been trying to get me to switch departments for months. I don't want to. It's a bit better pay, however their shift is wacky, and would cost me an extra $320 in gas money. So I would end up making less than I do now at the end of expenses. Plus it's a much harder job.

Now, all that is enough to make me want to quit. But, on top of that, try are only giving me 2 weeks (6 days) of training. Then I'm on my own. Not possible to learn all the shit I need to in 2 weeks. Even the guys training me thinks its insane. And to fully train someone would take months. Not weeks.

So, I've had enough of this stupid place. Not going to quit till I have another job lined up. But I'm definitely looking with both eyes wide open.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #425

NickPic83
Full Access Member

Sounds like they are taking advantage of you. Fuckers!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2011 RZR S-LE Orange Madness-3500lb winch, UTV inc doors, XP flares, roof, 55w HID's,dual exhaust, fuel controller, intake, grumpy rider mod, 2" lift, dual rate springs, DFR harnesses, EMP half windshield ,LED reverse/work light, interior lights, LED fogs
NickPic83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #426
SBA800
Banned

Yep. I've told em over and over, don't wanna work out there. Then all of a sudden there's talks of layoffs in my current (soon to be old) department.

Which I know is total bullshit since he just hired someone new, and I had to train them. No offence to Noah here, but she's an Asian who can't figure the simplest things out and is always fucking things up. Can barely speak English either no idea why they even hired her.

But in done with that shit hole as soon as I can find another job.

They're doing the same thing to a co worker in my same department. He to is also looking for something else.

Going to be so Damn funny when we both quit. They will be so fucked.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:29 AM   #427

nosbusa
Full Access Member

damn chinks that cant speak engrish. jeez.

like i said, get a work visa and come on down.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:39 AM   #428
SBA800
Banned

It's more tempting now than ever man.
Just don't know if its financially possible lol.

No matter what I do, I have decided to stop caring about my work ethic at this company. From now on, it's "who gives a shit" attitude. May not be the best attitude, but oh well. Not my problem. They wanna stuck me where I don't want to be, fine. I just won't try my hardest to actually do the job.

This will piss the operator off, my supervisor, etc. not my problem, you shove me where I don't want to work, and give me half assed training compared to what I should be getting, not my fault I don't know what I'm doing.

So for the time being, these are the words I shall live by.

So I will go to my job, I will do what I can, I WILL NOT bust my ass, and when I'm asked why I am taking so long, or not doing things right, or get bitched at by the operator, my answer shall be simple.

I do not want to be here, and I have not received proper training. If you wish to bitch at someone, go see the supervisor.

So much bullshit.
I haven't even scratched the surface as to what kind of shit goes on at this place.

This week won't be bad, only 3 days.
But the two weeks after that, they have me scheduled for 5 days a week, at 12 hours a day. So, 15 hours for me taking into account driving time. Which I do consider part of my work day.
So, 75 hours a week. Lovely. I'm gonna be dead tired. But I'll make a shit load if money due to overtime pay.

Which, keep in mind overtime should be voluntary, correct? Well, apparently not for me. I have to do at minimum 4 days out of the 5. Which is 12 over a regular work week. I'm going to do all 5 just for the money, but it just gives me all that much more leverage if I decided to bitch to the union about all this shit.

Last edited by SBA800; 07-15-2013 at 02:42 AM.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #429

NickPic83
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by nosbusa View Post
damn chinks that cant speak engrish. jeez.

like i said, get a work visa and come on down.
we really need a like button

2011 RZR S-LE Orange Madness-3500lb winch, UTV inc doors, XP flares, roof, 55w HID's,dual exhaust, fuel controller, intake, grumpy rider mod, 2" lift, dual rate springs, DFR harnesses, EMP half windshield ,LED reverse/work light, interior lights, LED fogs
Old 07-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #430
SBA800
Banned

We really need active members lol.

Found an 88 mustang for sale. No motor or trans, body in good shape, interior needs work. Could be a fun project. $300 it's mine.

Also know of a 351 that needs a rebuild I could pick up for $100.

Then all I'd need is a trans. Tempting. Real tempting. Or I could drop a 4 banger in it and make it a commuter car. Cheap on gas and what not...... LOL ya right. Mustang as a cheap on gas commuter. No way in hell.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #431

NickPic83
Full Access Member

Do it. Sounds like a good deal and it could be a beast when done with the 351

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #432
SBA800
Banned

That's what I'm thinking. And for $300, Even if it sits for a long time I could easily part it out or re sell it for more.

After my 2 weeks of 12 hour days, I'll have tons of OT cash so well see if its still available.

Last edited by SBA800; 07-15-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:20 AM   #433

nosbusa
Full Access Member

all that ot and thats your gas money..... you could be here. working.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:23 AM   #434
SBA800
Banned

Or, I could win the lottery on Wednesday, and never work again.

I like that idea.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #435

Maxx2893
Super Moderator

Me too
Maxx2893 is offline   Reply With Quote